Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Because I SAID SO!

So... I was wondering what should be the very first post on my very first blog and came up with a question unanswered on the blog's page or by the blog's title (which, for those who don't know or didn't realise, contains a Haiku).

Why Start a Blog???

Because everybody and their auntie has one...
Because that first reason should be my last reason...
How 'bout... because I like to share things I find interesting
Because some people may be interested in those things
Because some people would like to read my poetry
Because I have shit to say!
Because I think a lot about things
Because sometimes my thoughts take months before they materialise into poems
Because if I kept all those thoughts in my head for so long, my brain might explode
Because we don't want that to happen
Because some people don't know my funny side
Because some people don't know my serious side
Because I've been wanting to do this for a while
Because I should have had one by now
Because it's about time!
Because I SAID SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment