Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy (New) Year!!!

For exactly how long can you say "Happy New Year"? When does the year lose its newness? End of January? End of June? (by then it'll be half old)

Whatever the real answer to that question is... and I'm sure there is one. Happy 2010! How bout you just have a Happy Year! I'm not a particular fan of New Year's resolutions but I like to set goals and I think that should be an ongoing process. I've come up with an M.O. for 2010: Movements and Improvements.

Now that is very generalized and I like it that way because in everything I do for this year and onwards I am going to try to improve and make moves. Just take that for what it is. Who knows if I'll put out a book or a cd this year? I'm not one to talk big things before they materialize so just wait and see...

Peace

1 comment:

  1. hey just remember to drop me a line so I can buy that book or CD when it comes out bro

    ReplyDelete